CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

No Changes...yet!

I figured I should type something so people wouldn't have to wonder what's going on, but that's just it, not much. Still house hunting, we have to get our finances figured out first so we can nail down a price to go for, but that seems to take some time. We don't want to mess this up. And as you can tell we think God is directing us to stay in Redding, for the time being at least.

In other news, our nephew (who is about a year and a half old) has decided to make the Guiness Book of World Records for the most amount of ER visits in one month... not really, but if it wasn't so serious, it'd be comical the reasons he's gone in there for. Example: Rota virus, where he throws up all the time, Staph infection, allergic reaction to the antibiotics (twice) etc.. and to top it all off his mother, Nick's sister, is a hypochondriac. Crazy. Anyway, Uriah is doing better now then yesterday. Praise the Lord!

1 comments:

Kayla said...

Glad to hear Uriah is okay. Sometimes I worry I might be a hypochondriac. Who knows?

I'll gladly talk to *you*, but please tell your husband I'm not speaking to him. And then if you could tell him I'm concerned about a certain boy in his youth group, but that we're not going to talk about it. Thanks, that'd be great.


You write about nothing, I comment about nothing... :)