CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 07, 2008

I spoke too soon

Tonight is a guys night out. Zech and Nick went out to pizza and video games. Something they both needed, since Zech had an ear infection earlier this week and he got "the cough" everyone has. Zech has been itching to get out. I was in the ER earlier this week with a very high fever. Turns out I was at the beginning stages of pneumonia. After gallons of cough medicine and a handful of antibiotics, I still have a cough but I'm feeling much better and a bright side to going to the ER (I know that sounds sickningly "glass half full" of me) is that when they took my blood pressure even being sick it was still low. So next time I talk about someone else going to the ER remind me about this little incident. I'm not a fan of that place.

1 comments:

Kayla said...

this post totally snuck up on me as I was not expecting another one so soon. It sucks that you had to go the emergency room, but at least your blood pressure is nice and low :)