CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Are you connected? We are!

So it is about time we became a part of this century.  We now have internet and it feels great. So drop us a line,  we can check it regularly now.  

Mother's Day was last week.  Now I have been a mother for 4 years now and I still forget that this day is for me too. I get so wrapped up in making sure we are taking care of our own moms that I forget this day includes me.  When that day came, I don't know why, but I was surprised when Nick and Zech came in with a present and card for me. And you know the best part,  I got a shop vac for Mom's Day and it is one of my favorite gifts.  That rocked!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I can't believe I havn't seen you for four years!!!!! Where did that time go?!??! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your new house. Internet is the best. I don't know how we ever did dial-up. And to think it was only four years ago that we were clueless about fast inter-net. Wow, how times change.
Brenda

Kayla said...

what? four years? it does not seem like its been that long!

happy late mother's day though!