CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Can you DDR?

I have never done this before, but Nick and I bought something off of Craigslist.  We bought an Xbox and a few games, but the kicker part of our purchase is Dance, Dance Revolution.  If you are not familiar with Dance Dance Revolution (or DDR), let me fill you in on an amazing game of skill, endurance, and talent.  All of which I have not... Nick is better than me, not the greatest, but better. Okay, so it comes with 4 floor mats ( for 4 players),  the music begins and on the TV there are arrows that appear, they match the arrows on your mat.  On the beat you step on the arrow that corresponds with the arrow on the screen.  Confusing?  Well, I'm also not the best communicator.  All this to say I have a new workout routine and it includes video games.   Yeeeahhh! So if you are interested in showing off your sweet moves, come on over and show us what you got!  We are pretty pumped.


5 comments:

Kayla said...

I clicked over to your blog, read the title of the post, and didn't need to read any further (I did anyway but...) Because your post title was "can you DDR?" and the answer is... OH MOST DEFINITELY!!

My cousin has one... and I rock that thing.


Ok, not really, I mean, I'm alright but I do frickin' love it!

So... expect me to be dropping by for a little Dance Dance Revolution!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heck yes I DDR...who doesn't?!? Nick told me about the sweet deal you got. We should DDR on the big projector at church, if that is possible, that would be amazing.
Esther

Anonymous said...

Okay I have totally wanted to do this without the embarrassment of doing it in public. I have no dance skills whatsoever. It looks like tons of fun though.

bluesky said...

I noticed your link to freerice and I thought I would let you know of
another great charity site which is AIDtoCHILDREN.com. It donates money to
children in need through World Vision.

Check it out at http://www.aidtochildren.com

Wilson Family said...

Hey Rachel,
How fun to hear from you and read your blog! I just love the way blogs help old friends to reconnect! Our little girl is almost a month old now, wow - time sure flies when you aren't getting any sleep! Andy and I are pretty sure that we are done having kiddo's now, so I'm trying to enjoy every minute of Abigail's newborn stage. Hope you are well!
Jen