CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

we're back?

it's not like we went anywhere, but we have been incommunicado for a while. "attention safeway shoppers, nick welch will be back crushing your eggs before you know it." that's right, i couldn't hack unemployment so i broke down & got a job. i'm kind of excited...kind of annoyed...kind of confused. but God usually doesn't mess up, actually i don't think it's ever happened. well, i have to go. look for the "real" post tonight. welch...out!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

First things first, nice new look, I think you may be catching up to me with the amount of times your blog has changed looks. Did I inspire you??

Which Safeway is it?
If it makes you feel any better, I've never had a job and don't really want one.

Links...?

Lastly, I'm listening to acid gangsta rap right now. Its not mine though.

Kayla said...

I came back for the real post... what gives?