CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

the great pumpkin






here are some pictures of the welch side of the family at nash's. mama, papa, us, aunt shannon & uriah. it was lots of fun & they even had a camel, well, technically it was a dromedary but who's keeping track? we tried to get zech to take a pony ride but he wasn't having it. so we had a pony ride observation, definitely not as much fun as an actual pony ride. overall it was awesome & always a good photo op.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jury Duty rocks!!!!Please tell me this is not your first time. Cuz if it is then you have no right to whine. I have been called four times allready and once it was a week long trial another time it took two days to get rejected and the other two just a wasted day.
Jayden thought the camel was pretty cool but was a little scared of getting to close.

Kayla said...

I wouldn't have ridden the camel either but I would have liked to see Zech do the camel impersonination that I'm sure he did and did well. Bleehhh.

Kayla said...

My house on *monday*? You knew that right?

Brenda Walker said...

Cute pictures! Now you can find some cute stuff at the expo to scrapbook those Rachael. I am still hoping to go. I will wave to you as we drive through shingeltown tomorrow.