CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i'm off the bread line!

so the last couple of weeks has been pretty weird for me (nick) since i haven't been working. don't get me wrong, it has been great to stay home & help rachael out with zech & our nephew uriah but there is only so much a man can take. i have felt totally worthless not bringing home a paycheck so today (wednesday) will be pretty sweet as i get to work at two jobs today. one will be a doing some light construction work on a deck & the other will be up in shingeltown putting on a roof. the best part...i'm getting paid for it! i may even stop on the way home & do some fishing. can life get better, i submit that it cannot. well it could, but right now i'm just happy to be working. by the way, i watched "the royal tanenbaums" today for about the 100th time & it's still hilarious! definitely on the must see list.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Sounds to me that if you have time to watch movies for the hundreth time, thenyes, you do need a job. However, I would most definitely be brushing up on your grammar if you ever want to get a real good job. Funny, I always thought his name was spelled Yeriah. I guess I'm the one with the spelling problems. Oh yeah, congrats!

Justin Richardson said...

I don't think it can get better either, making money and fishing all in one day. Despite how lazy I might seem on the outside I actually like working too, it's a sense of accomplishment. Sweet day to roof too, when I did roofing it was 100 degrees outside and about 125 on the roof. I Still need to see the royal tenenbaums, I put it on my list.