CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lost...it's the new X-Files1

just prepare yourself now because every thursday blog from now on is devoted to "lost". here goes. first, observations & questions. #1-what's with the subdivision on the island? #2- why are there all kinds of cages & facilities for animals.? #3-what in the world did "henry" mean when he said to kate, "the next two weeks will be very unpleasent"? #4-how did they have jack's dad's autopsy report? #5-who was that other prisoner that helped sawyer escape? (one of the "others", a tailie, what?) now the theories. #1-it's purgatory. why? juliet's file on jack. according to her it contained his whole life which he was being asked to give an account for. hmmm. #2-paramilitary/government co-op with the dharma initiative to keep secret what was really happening on the island, an electromagnetic super weapon the likes of which the world has never, nor will ever see again! hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHA! MMWAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I made it through "devoted to LOST" and I quit reading. Sorry but the LOST thing just does not do it for me. Dude if you still want to do that trick where you kill a bear with a spear I found a couple of bears. I snuck within 15 ft of a bear yesterday and just when I was about to pounce I realized I did not have a spear. Well what kind of man would I be if I shot a bear with a 30-30....that's what I thought. So I left him for you whenever you are ready just give me a call. If you are going to be a professional at this blogger thing then you better figure out some links. You throw us a bone, we throw you a bone see how it works?

Kayla said...

I got your email and as much as I really want to read this, I'm in the process of downloading lost on my iPod RIGHT NOW so in fear of their being something in here that would ruin it for me, I'm going to wait until after I watch.

Kayla said...

Ok I'm back (talk about record time!) and those are all valid questions, but I think the real question is why does juliet look so familiar?! Has she been featured on the show already or what? Well, I think maybe you should devote every *friday* to lost because I'm going to be watching them on thursdays if this youth group thing keeps up. My opinion of the show, (this is going to necessitate an entire post I tink)is that it was not at all what I expected and while I kind of guessed that they were being kept in some sort of animal facility, I have no idea why. My theory? Its kind of like a spin on The Village.

Justin Richardson said...

I can see Lost has ruined your life and my sisters too. I had to get off the computer last night so she could watch it. I was a little angry. I'm with Jeremy, get some links.

Brenda Walker said...

Not a big lost fan here. Actually I have never seen an episode. If you want to talk about Gilmore Girs or HGTV thenI am all over that